Identity Studios, one of Arizona’s fastest growing marketing agencies, is currently seeking to add a qualified Marketing Project Manager to its team.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ of years experience in marketing or advertising, preferably in a B2B ad agency or an in-house marketing capacity with a technology company.
Overall Job Duties:
- Engages directly with clients to help determine their business needs, develop and execute effective programs that meet their goals, and manage their relationship
- Responsible for the preparation of marketing-related project deliverables throughout the client engagement
- Understands client dynamics and mobilizes internal resources to effectively meet requirements
- Works with team members to ensure a clear vision of project outcomes
- Tracks campaign successes and project profitability
- Sets and manages client expectations
- Executes and maintains project work plans and schedules for projects of various sizes
- Manages client budgets and billings
- Delivers the utmost level of customer service and support and lives up to our reputation for superior responsiveness and quality
- Manages end-to-end marketing campaigns, from strategy and design to completion and reporting
- Engages with Identity Studios’ creative team, including copywriters, graphic designers and web developers, with responsibility for scheduling workflow, receiving deliverables and presenting deliverables to clients
- Develops cost outlines and timelines for client marketing campaigns
- Updates project status daily in our internal project management system
- Creates client status reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 5-years of proven experience managing successful multi-media marketing campaigns in a B2B agency or for a technology company
- Superior understanding and commitment to project management, client service and account management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to succeed and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Proven self-starter with results-driven personality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven project management and execution skills
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing concepts
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of key marketing topics and tactics including email marketing, direct mail, online marketing and print advertising, telemarketing, etc.
- General understanding of the principles of website development and management
- Experience working with creative teams including copywriters, graphic designers, web developers, etc.
- Understanding of the marketing/sales relationship
- Understanding of marketing ROI and reporting principles
- Working knowledge of graphic and web design terminology
- Ability to use project management software
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chosen candidate will receive a base salary dependent on experience and track record. Health and life style benefits are also available, in addition to a 401(k).