If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
The developer will provide application development and maintenance of web and mobile solutions supporting the Retail business. They will be responsible for ensuring web solutions are available, responsive and supporting business objectives. The developer will support and partner with key service providers, as well as, third party vendors to build and support cross-functional business needs and align with longer term best practice standards and viable technology roadmaps.
- Develop and implement enhancements to web/mobile solutions, and provide on-going support for web and mobile solutions supporting Retail; understand and deliver on the functional support needs of Retail as they relate to web/mobile solutions.
- Follow support and development processes, standards, metrics, monitoring and reporting in order to ensure the web and mobile solutions are available, responsive, and achieving business outcomes and objectives.
- Work closely with vendors, service providers, and internal teams applicable to web and mobile solutions to define and achieve key performance indicators and Service Level Agreements with a collaborative spirit.
- Participate in web and mobile development projects; participate in the creation of web and mobile development business cases; evaluate and make recommendations regarding web and mobile service providers and products.
- Mature interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiations.
- Experience optimizing web and mobile applications for usability and user experience.
- Experience with browser differences and limitations and client- side performance.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of complex custom environments
- BS or BA degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 1 year of IT web application development preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience working with at least 2 of the following technologies:
- LINQ, JQuery , JSON objects, and MVP/MVC Design Patterns.
- Use of a content management system (Adobe, Sitecore, etc.), is a big plus
Job FamilyInformation Technology
CompanyVistra Corporate Services Company