PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nations largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
The Executive Assistant provides high level secretarial and administrative support for one or more of the organizations executives, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organizations operations, procedures, and people.
- Manage the executives schedules.
- Make travel arrangements to make best use of time.
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executives use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
- Handle confidential information.
- Maintain the security of the executives records and files.
- Assist with quarterly Board meetings
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Perform tasks using independent judgment and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Remain knowledgeable of corporate policy.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required: Associate’s degree or equivalent degree
Required: Four years of relevant experience
Required: Skilled at administrative tasks. Knowledge of corporate policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!