This position may be located at one of our property locations, Las Vegas Service Center, or Wyomissing, PA.
The Internal Communications Manager is a collaborative partner who supports the strategy and execution of internal communications that informs, engages and inspires our team members and culture. This role establishes collaborative relationships with cross-property leadership teams and serves as a key contributor for written and visual communications.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for assigned:
- Responsible for supervising the operations and staff of the assigned Team Members of the Internal Communications Team. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives in all areas of responsibility.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving internal customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.
- Drives strategy for property communication and back-of-house environment through collaboration with property leaders and in coordination with the Corporate IC Team to shape and nurture our company culture.
- Represents team member perspectives and proactively anticipates need for communications.
- Manages property communication requests and maintains consistent messaging to ensure consistent, authentic and on-brand style/voice/tone that enhances team member engagement and advocacy.
- Designs and monitors back-of-house communication, to include digital and print, to ensure it is relevant and meets our company standards.
- Creates, proofreads, and approves all communication distributed to team members.
- Ensures Team Member communications remains current with updated best practices and technology.
- Meets established KPI (key performance indicators) and goals assigned by Manager. Responsible for team meeting KPI’s and holds team accountable for results.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.