John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is seeking an entry level CFD Engineer to work in our CFD Group! This group is part of our Global R&D Group with responsibility for technology and product development for our engineered combustion and emissions solutions businesses. We serve the international refining, petrochemical, and power generation markets. The CFD Group also provides technical support on commercial projects for our Flare, Burner, Thermal Oxidizer, and Vapor Control business groups. This role is open to visa sponsorship.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:The primary responsibility of this role is to own and execute CFD projects from the proposal stage through analysis, reporting, and presentation. Other responsibilities include contribution to long-term business growth through technology and product development and working with the business units to leverage CFD simulation capabilities to improve product designs, improve our understanding of our products and technologies, reduce process/warranty risk, and assist the order acquisition phase by demonstrating technical superiority and generating innovative solutions for our customers.
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Exposure to experimental work.
- Experience in Combustion related fields
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf