United States-Missouri-, United
States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United
States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Texas-
Education Required Level:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for
more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is
rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap
business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company
is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and
Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital
Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s
largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader
in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training,
and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’
needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and
more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Solution Sales Architect will support the creation
of value-based solutions which advance our customers operating
performance. This role will require the individual to use their industry
knowledge and technical acumen to architect innovative custom solutions
that will include a combination of Siemens and 3rd Party Products and
Services. Architecting these solutions will require the individual to
work collaboratively with Siemens colleagues and customer personnel.
This position has flexibility with location but candidate must live within proximity to a major airport
- Deliver superior service and responsiveness associated with customers and their associated opportunities.
- Ensure incremental sales & revenue growth from services.
- Support the creation of solutions that elevate Siemens position
in the market, provide competitive advantage, and tangibly advance
customer objectives in areas adjacent to Siemens products through a
compelling value proposition
- Own RFP response and proposal content (w/ associated solution strategy) for assigned opportunities
- Provide relevant point of view on customer/industry requirements while demonstrating industry and technical acumen.
- Demonstrate ability to thrive in matrix management environment and collaborate on solutions.
- Actively contribute to moving ES from reacting to market &
customer events to proactively targeting, engaging, advancing, and
The Solution Architect role is responsible for
business development through creating/architecting and presenting
compelling solution-based value propositions aimed at Customer
objectives. This role requires a blend sales, creativity, technical
acumen, industry knowledge, and consulting skills and competencies.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry including current trends,
challenges and regulatory activity which may affect Siemens customers
- Management Consulting experience with large IDNs
- Experience collaborating with customers and Siemens internal functions to bring strategic value to their overall direction
- 8+ years of Healthcare Operations experience
- Performance Improvement and Process Reengineering experience
- Undergraduate Degrees or equivalent experience in relevant fields required