Job title: Warehouse Associate
Responsible To: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Pueblo, CO
Overall goal: To carry out the logistics of materials and products and support activities relating to the supply chain, receiving and shipping, inventory, storage and movement of materials.
- Ensure full OSHA compliance throughout the areas within your control
- 100% on time deliveries to customers
- Inventory accuracy maintained at over 95%
- Safe operation of mobile equipment (Forklift) throughout the facility during organization, storage, and movement of materials and products, as directed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Complete the scheduled maintenance programs and documentation for all mobile equipment within your use.
- Utilize safe personal behaviours including use of required PPE.
- Ensure the warehouse area including staging zones is kept clean, organized, and presentable.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work with initiative, diligence, accuracy, and purpose while using appropriate communication in a professional and timely manner with Cooper and Turner management and team members.
- Any other duties for which you are deemed capable of by senior management.
- Work inside and out in all seasons.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.23 - $16.24 per hour
All employee are required to wear masks and practice social distancing
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place