POSITION: CREW MEMBER
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager, Co-Manager and Assistant Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to the Ten Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the STARS materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff, and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars’ policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by management.
Nature & Scope
The Crew Member receives direction from the restaurant management team and Little Caesars training materials to effectively perform their job. Crew Members will practice the established procedures and use the proper tools associated with taking and preparing customer orders. All Crew Members must be proficient at each of the P.P.P.S. stations and be able to work at different stations at any given time.
Crew Members need to work in cooperation with other Crew Members and management to achieve restaurant goals. Due to the nature of our business, Crew Members will be scheduled according to our business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made. This position requires physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing up for long periods of time on any give day.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your manager. He/She will review the essential job functions, which are normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
Due to the active role the Crew Member plays, this position requires physical work such as:
- The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
- The ability to “Shakerboard” by working outside holding a sign (must be 18 years or over).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e., reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
- The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customers’ orders.
- A Little Caesars Colleague must be at least 16 years of age.
- Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
- The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.25 - $10.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture