Responsible for assisting Operations Department in completing a file for submission, approval, closing, post closing and purchasing; Complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position, including Bank Secrecy Act.
1. Answering phones, copying, scanning, faxing and/or filing, writing, typing or entering information into computer;
2. Coordinate daily activities and functions of loan purchasing and post-closing to ensure proper interpretation and implementation of all regulatory requirements and bank policies;
3. Review all files for completeness and accuracy prior to loan submission;
4. Assist all operation staff including funders, processors, underwriters and Quality Control Manager
5. Reconcile invoices, bills and receipts;
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Experience: Skills/Abilities:
High school diploma or equivalent; Minimum 0-2 years of experience in assistant work which includes experience in an administrative role. Computer literate; effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent time management and organizational skills; Detail oriented and able to function well in a multi-task environment; Computer skills including MS Office, Excel and Internet Applications
Royal Business Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour