About The Shipyard:
The future of marketing is more personal, more efficient, and more accountable. We’re building it right now with a new fusion of talent — data scientists, media experts, and creative storytellers all drafting off of each other to use data and media to identify audience segments and create personal connections. Fortune 500 clients are already engaged, and we’re expanding our teams. Join us as we challenge old models and define a new discipline - marketing engineering - with in-house technologies, innovative methodologies and higher expectations.
Who are we looking for?
The Shipyard is looking for a Marketing Manager to direct a comprehensive content strategy and execute all marketing functions. This position requires a critical thinker who is passionate about building brand identity and developing campaigns to actively engage with consumers. Our Marketing Manager is someone who enjoys uncovering insights and the challenge of continued optimization.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Execute company’s GoToMarket strategies and promote company’s services.
- Building and maintaining company’s brand identity.
- Research market & technology dynamics for our products and services.
- Work with digital marketing teams in promoting SEO, SEM and other digital marketing activities.
- Responsible for crafting and distributing relevant content for company’s services.
- Evaluate competitors.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Conduct product webinars and assist sales & technical teams in customer presentations.
- Generate leads, and promote services using email and other marketing techniques.
- Develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Organize and coordinate events.
Am I qualified?
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- Experience with creating marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, and marketing plans.
- Experience with content creation and campaign execution.
- Experience with lead generation.
- Expertise in email marketing and/or lead nurturing.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication and writing skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Passion to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay package based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Great downtown office space next to Short North