- Experience developing & supporting with C# programming language
- Experience in writing Web Applications in ASP.NET MVC and REST APIs in ASP.NET Web API2.
- Understanding of micro services architecture
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and design pattern
- Expert level experience in scripting with PowerShell for Windows systems
- Experience and working knowledge of build automation, building tools and processes around CI/CD pipelines involving integrations with Jenkins, testing frameworks, github, etc
- Experience with Windows Infrastructure automation: Windows automated Build & Imaging, Networking, Storage, Clusters etc.
- Experience with SQL procedures including writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures, and query optimization.
- Proficiency in debugging and analyzing complex software systems, willingness to deep-dive into all layers of the technology stack including a database, network, and operating system
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to details
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Perform root cause analysis of production impacting issues, including opening problem cases with vendors and driving them to conclusion
- Maintaining and bug-fixing existing applications and infrastructure
- Familiarity with configuration management and server deployment automation, preferably SCCM or PowerShell DSC or Puppet or Ansible
- Infrastructure automation and deployment tools (Terraform, Packer, Salt/Chef/Puppet, etc.)
- Automated infrastructure testing (Pester, Test Kitchen, InSpec, ServerSpec, etc.)
- Containerization and scheduling (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of .NET Core 2.x
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer