Ghost Rx is looking for ONE qualified Occupational Therapist to work with the VA NY Harbor Health Care System in Manhattan as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive wages
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License
- Start date- ASAP- dependent on Credentialing
- End date- 09/30/2018 with government option to extend through 2021
- 8-10 hour shifts, occasional weekend and holidays
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- New York State Occupational Therapist License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification- Must be AHA
- Proficient in speaking, writing, and understanding English
- Proficient in typing, keyboarding, and using office equipment
- At least 2 years experience in a hospital, adult, acute care environment.
- Candidate will need a strong acute setting background and some outpatient experience as well
For more information, please contact respond to this job application with your most current resume.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at GhostRX.com and reach out for other current and future positions.