Read something interesting online today? Theres a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Marketing Manager.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing position in the digital media/adtech space
- Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy and as part of a team in a global, diverse group
- Experience developing marketing strategy for emerging markets/sales territories
- Extremely detail oriented, collaborative and deadline driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience with salesforce.com, Google suite, Adobe, Splash
In this job you will:
- Create and manage the marketing strategies and resulting initiatives for multiple business units
- Collaborate with and advise sales, business development, product, and marketing teams to build and execute holistic GTM and CRM plans
- Maintain a pulse on industry events to determine where Taboola should be in the market to create awareness and drive demand for disparate business units and product lines
- Execute both online and offline programs such as industry conferences, large and small scale hosted events, workshops, webinars and more
- Produce creative, experiential initiatives that bring Taboola to life for our clients
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- Position includes travel
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.