The Marketing Manager will be responsible for positioning, packaging, adoption and success of our new offering to support Account Based Marketing.
You will work closely with CEO and VP of Sales to ensure alignments with market requirements. You will also be responsible for creating persuasive sales initiatives as well as developing public facing assets.
As we are a self funded startup, you must be comfortable wearing different hats to support in all marketing initiative. This is a very high visibility position that requires a blend of strong technical, business and marketing skills.
- Create compelling marketing content to support go-to-market efforts including: whitepapers, web content, blog posts, social media channels, presentations, videos, customer case studies, demos, and training materials.
- Develop core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our customers with a consistent and relevant message.
- Execute marketing campaigns, both digital and conventional.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, segmentation analysis and customer interviews.
- Evangelize company and product with customers, industry analysts, press, and executives at various events.
- Must be able to translate complex concepts and turn them into clear and concise messages.
- Engage agencies and contractors as appropriate, outsource when helpful.
- Marketing contact list building.
- Ability to understand and execute B2B marketing, prior B2B marketing experience is required.
- Strong drive with ability to take ownership to accomplish objectives.
- Understanding of technical and business trends, competitors’ positioning, and customer requirements in embedded applications.
- Must be comfortable with data, spread sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.