The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a high level of executive support to three members of the Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate must be people focused, organized and supportive of a collaborative team environment. High energy, fanatic attention to detail, professional communication, integrity and discretion are vital for the success of this role. The incumbent must be able to multi-task and communicate effectively to negotiate priorities and balance deliverables for the team this Executive Assistant will support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience. Bachelor’s degree and a range of five to ten years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated leadership roles in previous positions desirable.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations. None required or preferred.
- Performs administrative support duties for the Senior Leadership team, including scheduling and managing calendars on Outlook. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on matters on behalf of the Team
- Works closely with Team to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Team’s ability to effectively manage their responsibilities
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Produces and/or gathers reports as assigned
- Works on special projects as required establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plan
- Prepares communications and documentation for meetings and follow-up on deliverables due the Team
- Maintains effective daily operations and makes suggestions for process improvements when necessary
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Executes with high quality and consistency
- Schedules hotel, travel and offsite venue arrangements
- Schedules lunch and/or dinner meeting arrangements (offsite and onsite)
- Schedules meetings through internal Meeting Room calendars where appropriate
- Keeps records of business receipts for Corporate Visa expense tracking
- Reconciles Corporate Visa Statements monthly and prepares expense reports for Team as necessary
- Receives and screen visitors and telephone calls notifying impacted Team members via messaging as appropriate
- Sorts and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Files correspondence, memos, records and reports; keep files current for Team’s use and reference
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Ability to work under demanding circumstances
- Ability to comprehend circumstances of various situations and make appropriate individual(s) aware for decision-making
- Typing skills sufficient to meet production requirements
- Advanced training/experience in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Organizational skills to respond to business needs of and work for several individuals at one time
- Planning/coordination skills to plan and organize meetings and events
- Basic knowledge of credit union/financial institution activities preferred
- Humble. Lack excessive ego or concerns about status. Quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for self. Share credit emphasize team over self and define success collectively rather than individually.
- Hungry. Always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on. Self-motivated and diligent. Constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
- Smart. Have common sense about people. Tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. Demonstrates good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is in an office environment with quiet to moderate noise levels.
- Full-time hours required, with additional work hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Regularly required to talk andhear.
- Frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers, be able to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stand andwalk.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10pounds.
- Visual abilitiesrequiredinclude closevision,colorvision,andabilitytoadjustfocus.
SCCFCU does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related condition, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, any persons holding an undocumented “AB” 60” driver’s license, or any other characteristic protected by law. This provision also includes the perception that anyone has any of the above characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any one of these characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises