Utilize analytical knowledge and competence with technology applications to enhance team performance and positively affect functional team’s production and efficiency. Compile data, compute, calculate and record/post statistical, numerical or financial data. Determine accuracy of transactions including account balance(s) and reconcile discrepancies. Communicate with customers and respond to inquiries. Maintain records, files and documentation. Generate and distribute reports and work product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct root cause analysis as well as validating source data to make appropriate recommendations for problem resolution.
- Complete work with few errors, striving to achieve zero error performance in combination with high volume production.
- Respond to customer inquiries ensuring that problems are resolved in a timely manner and with significant customer satisfaction. Periodically meet with customers to ensure problem resolution and minimize potential for problem reoccurrence.
- Compile data and generates reports to assist management with analysis and review.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance product knowledge as it relates to accounting and financial matters.
- Adhere to departmental internal controls, escalating to management knowledge of variances from established work protocol.
- Comply with all company policies and departmental procedures, ensuring honest and ethical conduct at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- An Associates degree or equivalent work experience in combination with 4 (four) years of progressive responsibilities in relevant work areas.
- An advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and medium to advanced knowledge of MS Access and data tracking applications associated with this position. Must be able to do ten key by touch and achieve related production and performance standards. Accurately perform advanced mathematical calculations and create formulas associated with these calculations. Consistently demonstrate advanced spreadsheet and database skills.
- Maintain openness to learning and enhancing skill sets. Demonstrate a willingness to assist in special assignments and projects, including leadership and training of fellow employees. Utilize appropriate levels of judgment and be able to make decisions with little supervisory intervention. Exercise self-awareness of abilities as well as areas for growth. Communicate in an approachable manner and foster positive relationships with those in contact with this position. Ability to excel with time constraints and rapid turnaround situations. Strive to achieve effective performance within the team, working for the overall success of the company.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical and non-technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.